Stop hitting the snooze button and jump out of bed! Follow these tricks to take charge of your day and get your morning off to a bright start.
- Get enough sleep! Sounds simple but can be hard to do when you don’t plan for it. Make it a priority and schedule at least 7 hours of sleep every night. If you’re having trouble falling asleep then look at your lifestyle and make tweaks and if those don’t work see your doctor. A good night’s sleep is worth it.
- Set yourself up for success. Don’t start your mornings by racing around doing things you can take care of the night before.
- Make a to-do list. Plan out your day to help yourself mentally prepare so you’re not stressed out by a surprise meeting or dinner party you need to rush too. Writing it down will help you get it out of your head so you can relax all night without worrying.
- Clean up. Wake up to a clean space to get your day started off fresh. Give yourself an extra few minutes to tidy up before heading to bed.
- Turn up the beats and get moving! Turn on some pump-up music and do a few jumping jacks or go for a run to get your body moving.
Do you have another trick that helps you get your day started on a good note? Share below in the comments!